- Correspondence Information. Following are the various Correspondence Information which You provide when You access/ register for Our Service includes:
- Children under the age of 18: The services under the Website is not directed towards children under 18, they are not allowed to register with or use the service, or provide personal data. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information immediately.
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that Agarojewels.com ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us would include (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transaction details may be preserved by Agarojewels.com for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our Website.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on Agarojewels.com website?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content,
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group,
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence,
- Fake or impostor profiles,
- Technical and functional management of the Website. When you use our Website, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your computer or mobile devices. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Website, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Website.
- Operational Use. We may use your information for suggesting our products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profile information at any time on the Website. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Website.
- Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (i) comply with our obligations under law; and (ii) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
- Third Party. At times we may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our website is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.